Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally, after two months

I know that I haven't been very good at posting anything lately, but I finally feel like my life is getting back on some type of schedule. We went on a month long trip to Utah/Wyoming--posts on that to follow. After getting back, we got Justin ready for school, which her started the 25th of August. Then, for our anniversary, the 27th of August, we went out for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory--I highly recomend the 30th anniversary special cheesecake. Valen started school on the 3rd of September. I can't believe that she is in second grade already. It's so crazy. She is growing up way too fast. I am trying to get things back in order and get us back on a schedule. I've been doing good for the past few days, but I've still got a ways to go.

Last night Valen had a Girl Scouts meeting. We made pins to trade up at camp. When all the pins were done, we let the girls run around outside. Me, and some of the moms were sitting and talking about different things. The conversation turned to child support and the fathers of the girls, and how they don't see their daughters and are dead beat dads. I didn't say very much, but just thought to myself. I am so greatful for the situation that I'm in. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and the daughters that he has had with me. He loves and supports us and does everything that he can to make us happy and make a better life for us. He enjoys being around his kids and with his wife--I think. I am greatful that I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm greatful to have a testamony that I have an eternal marriage and that I can be with Justin FOREVER!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm grateful to have you as our friends! It was so fun to see you on your trip! It was also fun to see the little surprise you left in our fridge! Just so you know, it made it's way to a Shakespeare letterbox in a coffee shop in Cedar City. :)

Summer said...

So many blessings! Happy Anniversary!

It was so nice to see you guys when you drove through Cleveland! Glad you made it home safely!

Becky said...

Hey, Carly! Today in nursery (my calling) I was looking around at all the little kids thinking, "It's so wonderful that they all have a mom and a dad who love them and take care of them."

I can't believe Julia's in second grade, either. They do grow up WAY too fast.

I don't know if you've visited my blog, but it's www.ilovemy3js.blogspot.com. Oh, and I have a friend who lives in the Buffalo area--in Tonawanda. Her husband graduated from med school with Jeromy.

~ Wiles ~ said...

Hey there Carly! I found your blog from the Fagerlunds. It's great to see what you have been up to. Can't wait to see pics from your trip.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Finally your back! I checked your blog the whole month of August. I am so glad we get to work together! Your a hoot!

Anonymous said...

yes, i do love you and enjoy being your friend. thought i didn't read this, huh?