Monday, March 2, 2009

Justin's Movie List

so i thought i had better put Justin's movie list here, just in case anyone is interested in helping me reach my goal of 30 DVDs.

The Following are part of the Criterion collection, which he prefers
~Touch of Evil director's cut
~Complete Monetery Pop Festival (3 disc set)--cheapest at criterion.com
~Ikiru
~The Seventh Seal


The following are from Kino films, which he prefers
~The Last Laugh (deluxe edition)
~Avant Garde-20's and 30's
~Avant Garde-28-54
~L' Age d'or

~Peter Tscherkassky compilation--www.index-dvd.at/en/program/008/index.html
~Yellow Submarine


several of these have multiple discs and each disc counts toward the total. the criterion collection can be found at criterion.com and the kino films at kino.com. amazon.com is also an option for the others. if you would rather contribute money, i'm willing to take that as well. i thank all of you in advance for your help and willingness to celebrate justin's birthday and his love of movies.

1 comment:

McCreath's said...

Okay so I want to order one of these from Amazon to help you out, but I need your address so I can just have them ship it to you! :) I was going to order American Movie if that is ok. Just leave a message for me on my blog or in facebook with your address and then I will buy it and have it shipped your way!! :)Amber