Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New York Weather

We have been having crazy weather lately. I think we are getting all the leftover weather from the rest of the country. One minute it will be hot and humid, the next this:



Our front yard after the first storm.


The most beautiful one we could find.


At least they come in different sizes and shapes.


It hailed so hard that we actually got dents in our car. They are tiny so we couldn't take pictures of them, but I think that is the first time in my life I was worried about my car during a hail storm.
We have also been experiencing some crazy thunder storms. They have been so loud and intense that they have been scaring me. There was one clap of thunder that was so loud that I screamed, which made Justin come running downstairs asking me if I was alright and what the loud crash was. I told him it was the thunder, he thought it was me dropping the cookie sheet.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! That is scary!

I am loving your blog by the way!

-Sarah

Becky said...

That's crazy! We had a hail storm the other night, but they weren't that big! Still, we were very glad that both of our cars were in the garage.

Valen did great in her musical!