Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogging

I have decided to use my blog like blogs are supposed to be used, for me it will be almost journal like. For today I want to list my favorite moments of the day.

We moved Riley out of her crib into the bottom bunk. She was very excited. She got to choose the sheets she wanted on her bed and she took several "rest" times on there--we have given up on naps--her choice, not ours. We will see if she actually sleeps.

I didn't have to cook dinner tonight. We had a community BBQ. And to top it off they had veggie burgers.

I found organic crunchy taco shells at the store tonight.

Today, I got to wash the new clothes I bought yesterday so that I can wear them tomorrow.

I also found out that King Arthur whole wheat flour is cheaper at Wegmans than at Tops, by over a dollar.

It was cool enough today that we didn't have to run the air conditioner, we got to have the windows open.

No comments: