Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pictures of Fall

We decided that we needed to take to opportunity of the beautiful fall colors and take some pictures of the girls. We went to the Amherst State Park. If you live here and you haven't been, I highly recommend it. It is set in front of an old monastery. There is a set of really cool stairs in front of the building that are really old and neat looking. We thought this would be the perfect place for some pictures. We were not disappointed.




This is our picture we took to capture the beautiful fall colors.


I swear I have the cutest girls in the world!


These are the steps. They look even better when adorned by two very cute girls.


This is one of my favorite pictures. It's moments like this that make me enjoy my time as a mom.


I love this picture because it shows Valen's cuteness and Riley's inability to focus more than three seconds.


This is their model pose.


Valen was trying to school Riley on how to pose properly. I think it worked!


Every time I look at this picture I can't help but laugh. I think Valen is sneezing, and I'm not sure what Riley is doing, but she looks kind of evil and it's just hilarious! I think this picture more than any of the rest of them capture the true nature of my girls!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Love these! The girls are darling and full of personality.

Necha said...

Your girls are so stinkin' cute!!! I love the fall background as well!

Summer said...

Great pics! You're right, they are pretty darn cute! Ü