Thursday, November 13, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies!!

It is official. Valen can now consider herself a 'true' Girl Scout. Her first shipment of cookies came tonight--for those of you that bought cookies, we will be delivering them soon. She was very excited, I think mostly because we were going to have them for dessert. But I had to document this historic moment so that someday she could look back on it with fond memories. . . however



if you did order cookies from us, you may want to check ALL of the ingredients before ingesting!!



3 comments:

Summer said...

Peanut Butt! Ew! I'm never eating them again! JK! Do they still have the Samoas? Those are my all-time favorite!!!

Yay Valen! You've been doing so many exciting things lately!

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

That is too funny! Peanut butt, huh, sounds good!

april said...

I have really great memories of being a Girl Scout. Even selling cookies was fun (though eating them is infinitely better!)