Sunday, May 25, 2008

A day in Rochester

We went to the Strong Museum in Rochester yesterday. It was quite fun. Last time we went I couldn't get a picture of Valen in this room because it makes me motion sick to go in. Justin came with us this time so he was able to get this one.
Riley has started to LOVE Elmo. So her and I spent most of our time in the Seaseme Street section of the museum.
She enjoyed Elmo's bed because it had a perfect view of the Mr. Noodle television.
In the few minutes that we spent outside of Elmo's World, Riley liked the Story Land. She found a facination with setting and resetting the table in one of the cottages.
She also rather enjoyed the "sand box" by the Pirate ship.
WAIT!!! He's not Justin!!


2 comments:

gantrieb said...

I love the picture of Valen in the room, it's great!

Anonymous said...

I love Justin's replacement. Silly!