Sunday, April 20, 2008

Super Heroes





As you can see, we have super heroes at our house. They fight crime, return lost basketballs and wash their hands before dinner.
Valen decided that her and Riley needed to be super heroes for the evening. At first it was really cute, them running around the back yard, the wind catching their capes in just the right place. But then, while Riley was in her bath, Super Valen was asking me every three seconds if I was in trouble and if I needed help. After telling her "No" every three seconds, she looked out the front window watching the people outside wondering, out loud, if they needed help. When I told her that she couldn't go outside, she got upset and asked, "Well, what kind of super hero can I be now?"
Oh, by the way, her name is Lightning Girl--inspired by her socks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What's Riley's super hero name?

Kimbur said...

sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun!

Summer said...

LOVE the pictures! Valen sounds like she is a very good super hero!

Sarajane said...

Oh my, Riley is so big and getting even cuter!